Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within.

At first the White House said this was a local issue, even though it was mostly Democrats who were supporting the mosque, but many Democrats were remaining silent - like Senator Chuck Schumer. But now the Democratic president has announced to an audience of Muslims that he forcefully supports building a mosque at Ground Zero so it is now incumbent on all Democrats to announce if they stand behind their president to support this abomination. Days after 9/11, I attended an ecumenical service to pray for the dead. My Democrat congressman attended - we spoke. I will now contact him and ask if he too supports this mosque. If yes, I will tell him I cannot vote for him. This is a very personal issue for me having been in the WTC on 9/11. We lost 300 people that day, 2nd only to Cantor Fitzgerald. Many of their remains were never found. Handing Muslims a victory mosque on top of their ashes is obscene to the nth degree. Any politician who does not see this, should be voted out of office.

No comments:

Post a Comment